QuestionsCategory: QuestionsRake Boards & Rake Cladding
Handyman Staff asked 7 months ago

What is the proper term roofers use for rake board cladding, as opposed to fascia board or fascia wrap?

What should rake board cladding be called on a roofer's estimate or roofer's contract if it is to be all replaced?