QuestionsCategory: QuestionsWho can diagnose and adjust automatic dampers?
Handyman Staff asked 1 month ago

I am trying to find the right person to diagnose and troubleshoot imbalanced zones and automatic dampers, but haven't been able to find anyone that seems experienced. Either the HVAC technicians seem focused on the furnace and blower or the sheet metal guys seem focused on making the ducts.

Which role is technically the right one to call, or is there a 3rd role that I don't know about?